Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2013 wind up

Man 2013 just disappeared and 2014 is starting to disappear as well! It has was a whirl wind but a great time in the Graham household over 2013. Below is a summary of November and December.

In early November I competed in the Dunedin 6 hour MTB race. A very wet, muddy track meant for a tough day on the bike with my gears limited only to a few gears in the big chain ring. I ended up placing 2nd to Tom Bradshaw who is a sharp young athlete that I work with and is training for some World Cup races in 2014. So it was good to see him performing so well. 


Thanks again to Brendan Ward Photography for his amazing photos


In mid November we headed to America as a family to catch up with the American family and show Elsie off to everyone over there. I am pretty lucky in that Lily (my wife) is from the mountain town of Durango Colorado. This amazing high altitude town has some amazing riding so I spent most of our holiday taking in as many of the trails as possible and used the chance to demo some different bikes.







Bring on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment